From The Economist: London: A Precarious Brilliance
In praise of the world’s most international city. I’ve always had a certain fondness for London for several reasons:
- London has the world’s best cab drivers bar none.
- London’s population is incredibly diverse.
- London is comfortably walkable.
- London has a mild (if rainy) climate.
- Londoners are famous for their good manners.
- London has lots of approachable history.
- London sits in a convenient timezone.
- One of their airports always seems to be on the way to somewhere else.